Jan 4, 2016

Study Japanese by Anime or Manga


Hi!! How are you doing?



Do you start to work already there??
Standard office worker usually have end of year and new year holiday from 29th Dec. to 3rd Jan. in Japan.  

That means I have to be back to office today, but I will to try keep writing blog as much as I can.


According to the title, are you interested in learn Japanese??
I learned English in school but mainly it was very useful to watch English drama or movie for communication study for me.

If you are interested in that in Japanese, I recommended MEITANTEI KONAN (Detective Conan).
This anime is kind of kid version of "Sherlock Holms", but that is why lots kind of matter, situation, culture, common sense and knowledge including.

These days lots anime DVD has English subtitles and you will easy to learn especially speaking Japanese once you got some theory.

I will introduce some points of how to watch and provide some information in every episode this year when I will have a time.

Don't miss it!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment