Jan 11, 2016

BUSHIDO

KONNICHIWA!! OGENKI DESUKA?

In Japan, especially in the school, people establish their goal for the year after new year come.
So I decided to read famous books as much as I can in 2016.

But I found out some books very difficult without background stories... then I found easy way to understand with very complicated story!!

I read BUSHIDO, in Japanese other day.
You know BUSHIDO is written in English first by Inazo Nitobe.

Bushido: The Soul of Japan

His theory is still very new and exciting way for today and I was kind of shocked Mr, Nitobe found out them in long long time ago.

This book helps us to understand ourselves also other countries people for sure.

I had read in Japanese already, but next step for me in English book!!

If somebody read in English one already, how about read MANGA one in Japanese???

武士道 (まんがで読破)

OF course I will read comic one in English before proper English book!!

Bushido: The Soul of the Samurai

MANGA (Comic) is sometimes very useful way to understand easily or cutting time shorter!!

If you are interested in reading BUSHIDO, or reading books in Japanese but not have a enough time, why don't you try comic one like me??

No comments:

Post a Comment