Dec 10, 2015

World Premier Theater

One of very famous culture in Japan is ANIME as you know.
Dragon ball, Naruto, Onepiece, Draemon, Hello Kitty of course very popular here.

In Japan, lots people grow with anime and comics since they were kids.
When I was kid, Doraemon, Dragon Ball, Captain Tsubasa were very popular among us.

I want to introduce one of popular anime series when I was a kid today.

It was called World Premier Theater.
Maybe it is not make a sense, but you will get it if you see these!!















Hidi is my favorite anime when I was kid and its still not old stories when I watched them again these days. Until then, I really want to watch all episode one more time!!!

Totally forgot other series but these day we can check whole title on website like Wikipedia.
What a wonderful world!!

I will get this all stories DVD box for Christmas Gift myself ; )






This is Awesome Movie, World wide Hidi Opening theme!


Heidi DVD-BOX
バンダイビジュアル (2010-11-26)
売り上げランキング: 1,266

フランダースの犬 ファミリーセレクションDVDボックス
バンダイビジュアル (2012-11-22)
売り上げランキング: 23,170






























No comments:

Post a Comment