Apr 15, 2016

KONACHA, Green tea at SUSHI restaurant

Hello!! KONNICHIWA!!
How are you doing??

Green tea is known as Japanese tea in the world, but usually taste a little bit different when we drink out side of Japan... do you notice that??

Some of my friends who come and visit to Japan, always become like Green tea even they didn't like green tea in their country. That is also reason quality or taste of tea is different.
So I always bring tea bag of Green tea when I stay long another country because I miss Green tea taste.

Also lots of my friends love green tea at SUSHI Restaurant, have you notice different with normal green tea?? They are powder tea not leaves.

This is normail Green tea.



伊藤園 プレミアムティーバッグ 抹茶入り緑茶 50袋

This is powder tea at SUSHI Restaurant.



静岡産 寿司屋の 粉末茶 お寿司の お茶 粉茶 (100g)


No comments:

Post a Comment